Take your class to the battlefields of Northern Europe and see where some of history’s pivotal moments played out. Explore the architecture, literature, art, and culture inspired by the ancient civilizations of the Mediterranean. Or travel to Vienna with your music students for a tour of this iconic art hub. Class trips to Europe also give you a chance to create unique curriculum connections for your subject. Our travel experts will help you design the trip of a lifetime for an experience your class will never forget!
Putting Your Experience First
We confirm the booking of flights and hotels to avoid last minute hiccups.
Save hours avoiding long commutes and maximize your time in destination with hotels within the city limits.
EAT LIKE A LOCAL
Enjoy 3 course meals in local
restaurants that bring out the true
flavour of the city.
Check Out Life on Tour!
European Class Trip Resource Guide
Trip Activity Planning Guide
What are the top 5 best selling European cities for school groups?
Eiffel Tower, Paris France
London Eye, London England
Acropolis Carytids, Athens Greece
- Paris – There’s something for everyone in Paris! Feeling daring? Soar to the top of the Eiffel Tower for breathtaking views of the city. Or stop in at the Louvre to see the world’s most iconic works of art. This is also a great jumping off point for tours of the rest of Europe!
- Rome – Local tour guides will take you through Baroque and Ancient Rome to see the Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, the Pantheon, the Colosseum, imperial palaces, and more! And be sure to enjoy a delicious meal in the Trastevere district.
- London - Explore London's great neighbourhoods like Soho, Covent Garden, and Notting Hill for a real taste of London life. Stroll among the city’s famous parks, tour a world-class museums, take in the spectacular views from the famous London Eye, and get up close to Shakespeare’s Globe. See the ancient side of England with a trip to the Roman Baths and the mysterious Stonehenge.
- Barcelona - You will see a mix of modern architecture, medieval streets and Spanish food. Marvel at the dramatic settings while enjoying the sunny weather in this beautiful city.
- Athens - From panoramic tours of the Acropolis to a tour of the Agora, the financial and political hub of ancient Greece, be immersed in the culture of this city. A trip to the Monastiraki flea market brings the country’s wonderful sights, smells, and sounds to life.
What are the best hidden gems to add to our student tour?
Pétanque playing balls in Paris
Platform 9 3/4 at King's Cross Station, London
Barbary Macaques in Gibraltar
- Pétanque in Paris, France. With origins in Ancient Greece, this sport is popular in Paris. The goal is to throw hollow metal balls as close to a wooden target ball as possible. Your students will bond, while working as a team in this sport that’s easy to pick up and fun to play!
- Harry Potter Tour in London, England. Your students will discover the filmmaking magic of Harry Potter on a tour at Warner Bros. Studio to see the film’s props, sets, and costumes.
- Grotte des Demoiselles in Nimes, France. These large caves in southern France are rich in stalagmites, stalactites, and columns. The natural formations will fill your students with with wonder and curiosity.
- Campo Bravo Bull Farm in Seville, Spain. Take your class to this bull farm to learn about the history and practice of bull fighting from a professional bullfighter. On tour, your students will travel by horse and buggy to see the cow, bull, and Andalusian horse enclosures. Students will also be able to see a demonstration of doma vaquera, a traditional Spanish form of horse riding.
- Barbary Macaques in Gibraltar. When your class arrives at Gibraltar to enjoy the exceptional views, they will also be greeted by monkeys! You and your class can enjoy the rare experience of seeing the only place in Europe with wild monkeys!